Saturday, August 2, 2008

Idaho Trip











We are in Idaho! Our flight came in on Thursday & Eli did really well on both flights. (Except for the guy next to me reading his newspaper--Eli wanted to grab it. Pretty funny.) It has been such great weather--we love it! Too bad we can't make a place to live that has Phoenix winters & Idaho summers. (Now I know why there are so many sunbirds.) On Friday we went to the Nature Park. Eli really liked feeding the ducks. I was a little worried they might get his toes because they came so close. We got some great pictures of him on the grass. He wasn't too sure if he liked the feel of it. Then my mom, Jill, Darlene, Grandma, Lanette, Ben, & I went to the International Folk Dance Festival while Eli hung out with Kaelub & his fam.

2 comments:

The Mortensens said...

Hey Jilene, I would love to get together with everyone. Anyday is good for me. My number is 390-0656 so give me a call.

Team said...

Audrey can't wait to crawl around with Eli...be warned, she is a toy-stealer, even at her young age ")