Friday, October 17, 2008

Tagged

Noelle tagged me a while ago and I'm finally getting around to doing it! (By the way, Noelle has the cutest little kidos & she takes great pics of them.)

8 TV Shows I Love to Watch
1. The Office
2. So You Think You Can Dance
3. Design Star
4. What not to Wear
(That's all I can think of that I really love. More of a movie person.)

8 Places I Love to Eat
1. Costa Vida
2. Pei Weis
3. Some Burros
4. Texas Roadhouse
5. Tia Rosas
6. Paradise Bakery
7. Nandos
8. Millhollow (It's a must when we come to visit.)

8 Things That Happened Yesterday
1. I didn't have to go to work---yeah!
2. Played with E
3. Someone left us Halloween goodies on our door step
4. Talked to my mom
5. Kaelub and I watched the Office
6. I worked on scrapbook pages of summer pics for E
7. Worked on E's walking skills
8. Played the piano

8 Things I Look Forward To
1. Kaelub applying to PA school
2. Kaelub hopefully getting accepted to ISU so we are close to fam
3. Halloween fun with E in his cute puppy costume
4. Nice Arizona fall/winter weather
5. Walks with Kaelub & E
6. E's 1st birthday
7. Dates with Kaelub
8. Fam visiting for Thanksgiving

8 Things I Love About Fall
1. Cooler weather
2. Leaves changing colors
3. Pumpkin candles
4. Putting up my fun fall decorations
5. Being able to enjoy outdoor stuff now that it's not 110
6. Fun Holidays (Halloween, Thanksgiving)
7. Birthdays (E's, mom's, Jill's, Dad's)
8. We get to change church times

8 Things On my Wish List
1. Eternal Family
2. Simplify my life
3. Have more kidos
4. For the economy to turn around
5. New digital camera
6. Learn to take better pics
7. Prop 102 to pass
8. Good weather for our drive up to Idaho for Christmas

1 comment:

Super Angie said...

If you want to check out a good photography website, here are a couple to try:

http://thepioneerwoman.com/photography/

http://digital-photography-school.com/blog/