Monday, August 24, 2009

Grand Canyon





A few weekends ago we decided to take a trip up to the Grand Canyon. Kaelub hadn't ever been there, so we left early Saturday morning and spent most of the day there. It was really beautiful & Eli did pretty well. But while we were waiting for the bus to get back to where we parked, he ran toward Kaelub and got going a little too fast. He fell and ended up with scratches on his nose & forehead. I didn't get a picture of it, but it was almost like a carpet burn. No blood, just red. Then we stayed in Flagstaff that night and met up with Kaelub's brother & his family. Eli had fun playing with his cousin Bella.

2 comments:

Kelsey said...

The pictures are beautiful!! I've lived here all my life, pretty much, and have only been there once. I find it funny....

Hey thanks again for watching Brooklyn for me! I owe ya, you are a lifesaver!

Jen Johnson said...

I want to go! I went up to the Grand Canyon years ago when I was little. It looks soo beautiful!
Jen