Saturday, October 10, 2009

Fall Fun





I love that the weather is getting so nice & it's even cold enough for jackets in the evening! My mom & aunt were here visiting for a week and we did lots of fun things. Shopping, sewing blankets & burpers for the baby, crib skirt, crafts, park, etc. They always spoil us while they are here & it's so fun to have family willing to make the long drive down here. Thanks you guys--we love you & miss you!
I also had another cake class where we learned some fun flowers, so there is a picture of my cake. When I get the rose looking good, I'll post some pics of that too. Kaelub had a softball game the other night & Eli loved watching him through the fence. He wanted to be out on the field with his daddy.

4 comments:

Jen Johnson said...

Wahoo! Looks like fun everything you have been doing!
J

Kelsey said...

Look at all you've accomplished!! That's great, the bed skirt is beautiful! I need to come see everything!

Lanette said...

Can you teach me how to be so cute? I love it. That baby is going to be soooo stylish, hip, cute. Really, I'm serious about teaching me. I'll have to call you and ask you how to do all that cute stuff. Makes me wish I was pregnant...well, not really, but almost.

The Mortensens said...

Jilene guess what? When I have a girl I am naming her Ava also. I guess two great minds really so think alike. I love everything that you ave done for her room so far.