Monday, March 22, 2010

Happy B-Day Kaelub!





It's Kaelub's birthday today, so Eli & I decided to start the celebration early. While Kaelub was working, we had some fun with the balloons. Eli loves balloons and I laugh when he says the word since the ll's sound like y. I'm so surprised every time he plays with them that they never pop. As you can see from the pictures, he was very excited. In honor of Kaelub, I'll tell a few things I love about him. I love that he tries to make the bed, even though he doesn't quite get all the pillows put on right. He's a very hard worker---you would have to be to work outside in the Phoenix summers. He is a wonderful dad and Eli loves playing with him. (He can get Eli to laugh like nobody else can.) I love that Kaelub isn't afraid to cook--and he makes a lot of yummy things. And love that he takes pictures of Ava when she smiles to put as his background on his cell phone. Happy Birthday Kaelub!

No comments: