Friday, April 30, 2010

3 Month Pics





Kelsey took some 3 month pictures of Ava this last week and I was so excited to see them today! Ava's favorite things right now are her tongue, sucking on her hand, drooling, and rolling. I'm trying to get her to go to bed later at night, because even though she sleeps 7 hours, she starts getting tired around 6 pm. My least favorite thing right now are all the blowouts she's having! Especially when she looks all cute for church. The last 3 Sundays she has had major blowouts at church. And they are the kind that you have to come home and wash her down. Silly girl.

3 comments:

Parker Family said...

Look how cute she looks. Ava has beautiful eyes. Not sure what diapers you use but, I love Huggies diapers. I never have problems with blow outs. You don't want stain her cute clothes.

Jen Johnson said...

Cutest hair bands ever! I love her cute little tongue shots. Kelsey is pretty good at taking pics!
hee.
Jen

Kelsey said...

She's growing up too fast!!