Thursday, October 14, 2010

More Family Fun






Saturday night we helped Eli carve his first pumpkin. He loved helping us, except he thought cleaning out the inside was "yucky". (Could have guessed that one with his obsession of having clean hands.) He named it Bucky and was so excited when we lit it and put it on the front porch. He has checked up on him every day and constantly asks us to light the candle when it gets dark. Sunday morning I tried to get a few pictures with both kids together before church, since I don't really have a good recent picture with them together. That was impossible! Oh, well. Then when Eli woke up from his nap later that day he wasn't acting like himself and he didn't want to eat anything. He ended up throwing up twice that night and that was the first time he ever has. In Eli's words, "Mommy, I spit." Luckily it didn't spread to the rest of us and he was back to his regular self on Monday. I finished Ava's costume and I can't hardly wait! (I actually did put her in it while my family was here so they could see it. I'll give you a hint....red, black, & a tutu.) I'm still working on Eli's. If you have cowboy boots that would fit a 3 year old (size 7-8), a hat, or chaps, let me know!

3 comments:

Parker Family said...

Cute outfits! Gavin has boots but they are big (size 10) but if you get desperate you can try them. The cowboy hat might be to little, but I will try and Brody and see if it fits. I am probably not any help.

Lyd Stew said...

I LOVE the matching outfits! Too cute- you creative momma! You should be proud of those sweet faces!

Brett and Rachel said...

Cutest matching outfits!! PLEASE tell me you did not make those! If so, you are totally and completely amazing, and I feel even more lame with my total lack of skills.