Friday, October 28, 2011

Boo!







We are ready for Halloween at our house! The decorations, costumes, and even candy to hand out. I've noticed that people in Arizona love to decorate their yards & houses for Halloween. It does make it easier when you have nice weather and no chance of snow. Eli & Ava love to see all the witches, ghosts, spider webs, pumpkins, lights, etc. And we have been taking full advantage of the cooler weather this week. It finally feels like fall! A week or so ago Kelsey did a Halloween photo shoot that was so much fun. Here are the kids as Tinkerbell & a pirate.

2 comments:

Ann said...

I love this Halloween Pics! What cute cute kids! Miss you!

Lanette said...

Those are absolutely adorable! You are so good at keeping up with photos of your kids. I guess it helps when your great friend ALSO happens to be a great photographer. I wish I knew someone like that. They look great. Ava almost looks dreamy, surreal. I LOVE IT.