Friday, January 20, 2012

Not her hair!


It was two Sundays ago while I was at choir practice. Eli cut Ava's hair. I came home and saw her hair out of it's pigtails. When I got closer I noticed hair on her shirt and then realized the top half of her hair on both sides was really short! Eli denied having anything to do with it. He even said Ava cut it herself. I found the pile of hair in their playroom and later found the scissors in Eli's room. He finally admitted it was him to Kaelub a day later. While the kids and I were in Idaho visiting we took Ava to see what could be done to fix it. She ended up with a short little pixie cut and I'm still getting used to it. But she does look cute. Kaelub took this picture on his phone, so it's not the best, but it looked the same on both sides. Poor Ava had a mullet for a few days.

1 comment:

Megan and Shawn said...

My brother Chad did the same thing to me when I was little, and I had to get a "you're going to look like a boy for a while" cut!! He thought he would be helpful and help me with my elastic band, and just cut the entire ponytail off! Soooo sad... but I'm sure she looks cute, if not just send her back!)