Friday, March 2, 2012

February Recap








Wow, I feel like the month of February just flew by. I got a nasty cold the 2nd week and it is still hanging around. It was so bad for 3 days I pretty much stayed in bed or layed on the couch with movies going to keep my kids entertained. I've never had a cold this bad! I felt like someone punched me in the face and my top teeth were so sore I could only eat soft foods like yogurt and smoothies. At night I kept the humidifier close and used the Vicks drop-ins for it to help me breathe so I could sleep. Our entire house smelled of Vicks! Before I caught this, I went with Kelsey to get some valentine pics of our kids. They were so fun! (Check out her brand new website beautifulpassionphotography.com.) I wanted to do a "hope you have a rockin valentine's day" card so I brough along some sunglasses & guitar case for Eli. Loved them! And Ava even smiled!

No comments: