Saturday, March 15, 2008

California Trip

Pretty flowers on Pier 39
Alcatraz in the background
Outside the Oakland temple--windy day!
Eli (3 mos) & Caden (6 mos)

So we finally went on a vacation other than Idaho! Thanks to Ann for getting married there and giving us a good excuse to go. I couldn't miss out on her big event. I mean, we've only been friends since before we could walk. :) And we also found a great deal on tickets--www.allegiantair.com. We met up with Ann & Jared and Jane & Seth in San Francisco, which was a lot of fun. Ann's wedding was Saturday in Oakland and then we went up to Sacramento to visit some of Kaelub's family. We saw a lot in the 3 days we were there and had such a good time. We can't wait to do it again!

6 comments:

Ashley Robinson said...

Yeah for blogging! Hw are you? Your little guy is super cute!

Carlee and Curt said...

Hey Jilene! It's so fun to hear from you! What a cute baby! That's fun to see your pics in San Francisco since we live here! Blogs are so great!

Kim said...

Jilene! I love blogging...it is addicting so I have to make sure I have things done around the house or else I could do it for hours!!!

That is so fun that you and Jane went to Ann's wedding. I knew she was engaged but wasn't sure when she got married! How fun!

Lyd Stew said...

Jilene! What a precious little guy! Where are you now days? Fun to hear from you and thanks for sharing your blog! Hope its ok if I make a link. Keep in touch!

Megan and Shawn said...

Jilene - Eli is getting so big, and I could totally tell that he is yours and Kaelub's! What a cutie. I'm excited that you started a blog, its been so fun to see everyone's growing families.

Desi said...

Eli is adorable! Our only real vacation (other than Utah/Idaho) was to San Francisco too. I loved it! I am ready to go back soon. Your blog is great. Hopefully you're better at keeping up on yours than I am with mine. Oops.