Sunday, March 9, 2008

Where We Are


A couple of friends recently informed me that I needed to start a blog, so I'll give it a try. Kaelub & I live in Queen Creek, Arizona, and have been here almost two years. He owns a landscape design company and will apply for PA school in the fall. I work as a hygienist 2 days a week and stay home with our little guy, Eli, the rest of the week. He is 3 1/2 months old and seems to change every day! Right now he loves to go on walks (we take full advantage of the nice weather before summer hits) and has discovered that his hands taste pretty good. The last few weeks have been super busy with Eli & I going to Idaho followed by a trip to California for all of us. I will be sure to post pictures!

1 comment:

Jared Woolstenhulme said...

Yay! Welcome to the blogging world! It is fun to keep in touch with everyone. Your little guy is so cute. Congratulations!