Sunday, April 6, 2008

Shots



Eli went in for his 4 month shots last week and he is one long, skinny baby! I wonder where he gets that from. :) He is almost 25 inches & 14 1/2 lbs. I laughed when the nurse said he was in the 80 % for his height and 30 % for his weight. Eli can blame the fact that all his pants look like capris & are baggy around the waist on his dad. Kaelub claims to have worn elastic waisted pants up until middle school! (Hopefully that's a little bit of an exaggeration.) A few days after Eli went in for his shots, he developed an ear infection. Poor guy! But luckily the antibiotics have worked great and he seems to be back to his normal happy self. (Lots of smiles, slobber, sleeping 10 hours at night, & loving his Bumbo chair.) I thought I would include a couple other recent pictures of him.

3 comments:

Janey said...

Sooooooo Cute!

Carlee and Curt said...

Poor little guy! I just took Crew in today and he has an ear infection too!! Yep, we sure do know them. Kate and Nate Porter. I have the link to their blog on mine. She is such a nice girl! Small world huh!?

Carlee and Curt said...

So I just saw that you live in Queen Creek and thought I'd tell you that 3 couples that are our really good friends are moving to Queen Creek in 2 months!