Monday, April 21, 2008

Best Friends

So we just got back from a quick trip to Vegas to spend some time with Kaelub's family, and I had to put up this picture because it was just too cute. Eli has now figured out how to roll over both ways, so I'm sure he will be getting around and into trouble sooner than I think. He also set a record of 11 hours sleeping straight the other night! He loves his sleep, that's for sure. I just have to brag about Kaelub (even though I'm sure he will hate it). He's such a great dad & I love watching them together.

3 comments:

Megan and Shawn said...

I love that pic of Kaelub and Eli! What cute boys. Hope you guys had a fun time in Vegas.

Amy said...

What a good picture! Eli is such a cute baby!!
Oh, and it's totally okay to brag about your husband every once in a while! I can't help bragging about Bret sometimes!

Steph said...

Your boys are so cute. You need to let me know when your coming up this summer. Miss ya