Saturday, July 12, 2008

Artville




Yesterday my mom, Jill, Eli, & I went to the Mesa Children's Museum. They have an area called Artville for children 4 yrs and younger. Eli loved it! In the center they have an area for kids 2 yrs and younger with mirrors, toys, and lots of padding in case they tumble. :) Eli's favorite things were the mirrors and a toy car. He army crawled around chasing after it. We got there at the perfect time when they were just finishing disinfecting everything too, which was nice. And we had to go visit the music room with the piano so Eli could play us a song. (We're starting him early.) The look on his face in this picture was hilarious!

2 comments:

Nick and Brent said...

Hi Jilene! Thanks for finding me! It must have been a long time since we ran into each other at the temple, because last time I saw you, you were pregnant! What a cute little boy. We definitely should get together, I think I have your number around here somewhere, and if I can't find it, I'll let you know. :)

Steph said...

Hey Bean! Eli is so cute. It's funny because Brody is getting his bottom teeth too. He's been so cranky. That Art place looks like a lot of fun. Normally they never have things for babies to do. I can't wait til you guys come up. We'll have to take the kids to the splash park. Eli would love it. Talk to you soon.