Wednesday, July 23, 2008

Dada



Eli has been saying "dada" a lot lately, although mostly after we say it. But it's still fun to hear him talk away and it's fun to think he knows what he is saying. :) Eli loves his food, too. We have tried almost everything as far as vegies & fruits go. The only thing he didn't seem to snarf down was peas. (Thanks for passing that on Kaelub.) We sure miss my mom & Jill! It was so much fun to have them visit and we are excited to head up to Idaho next week. We can't wait to see all the babies that are so close in age.

3 comments:

Parker Family said...

That stage is so fun. Brody doesn't like to eat only milk for him still.
I am jelious you get to go away from this heat.
I took Crystal dinner Wed and she thanked me for the dress so I figured you had got her one. Thanks!
I am going to mail a card to the other girl we have, hopefully tomorrow I keep putting it off.

Heidi said...

Eli sure is getting big. Have fun in idaho.

Candace said...

Hey Jilene! I am glad you found our little blog- I also have been wondering if anyone else from our class had blogs- let me know if you find anything out. I am just working 1 day a week with sealants for smiles- my little guys keep me pretty busy.....your little guy is absolutely adorable- Eli is such a cute name!