Sunday, November 16, 2008

Eli's Obsession

No more cereal boxes here!
For the last few weeks Eli has been getting into all the kitchen cabinets and pulling things out. He especially loves the one with the cereal boxes, so out of fear that one of these times he would end up dumping the cereal out all over the floor, I decided to find a new spot for the cereal. Eli will drag his toys into the kitchen too, and combined with all the bowls, tupperware, etc. that he pulls out of the cabinets, it's hard to see much of the kithen floor. Another of his new obsessions is trying to put his toys under the stove/oven. There is a small gap between the drawer below the oven and the floor. So he thinks it's great to try to fit all his small toys under there and then gets down on his belly to look for them. He also does this under the doors going into the laundry room, bathroom, and storage room. So I end up finding fun surprises when I go in those rooms! I'll try to catch him on camera one of these days.

2 comments:

Brett and Rachel said...

Jilene, it was SOOOO fun to get together with you and Lindsy the other night! We will definately have to do that again sometime. It has been WAY too long!

P.S. I'll email those pics to you once I get them on my computer and get them all edited.

Steph said...

Holy Cow! Brody has the same obsession with the kitchen cabinets. It drives me nuts. He also loves the dishwasher. I can never do dishes with him because he climbs on top of it and grabs whatever he can. He's even grabbed knives before!