Thursday, November 20, 2008

What a Cheeseball


I finally captured the face Eli has been pulling lately! He squints his eyes and has the cheesiest grin. Usually he does it so fast I can't get a picture, but the other day I was ready for it. And you can see his teeth--4 on top and 2 on the bottom. Such a silly boy! He walks really well now, and on Tuesday he figured out how to stand up without holding on to anything to pull himself up. For the past two days he constantly walks around, falls down, stands back up, and walks some more. I think he likes being able to walk.

3 comments:

Megan and Shawn said...

Eli is too cute! I love that age, even though they are into everything it is so fun to see what they think of. Our address is 1840 Prairie Creek Drive, Waukee, IA 50263. We can't wait to see you guys!

Jen Johnson said...

Jilene,

We went to Sedona. Its about 2 1/2 hours away off the I-17 before you get to Flagstaff. It has gorgeous red rock and beautiful canyons. I don't know if the leaves had already shown? But it is pretty.
Jen J.

Brett and Rachel said...

Yup, just the can of pumpkin and the powder cake mix right out of the box. No water, eggs, nothing! Super easy!!
I put the cream cheese frosting on the ones that I did not put choc. chips in. I thought that would be too much sweetness. For the ones with choc. chips, Brett and I both preferred the ones with white choc. chips instead of just regular choc. chips but it's up to you! Enjoy!