Sunday, January 11, 2009

In Case You Missed It....


So for those of you who I didn't get Christmas cards sent to, here are some of the pics we sent out. I should have been better about getting addresses after our computer crashed, but I put it off. And then it was too late, so sorry to all of you who we missed. It's so great to be back home. We had a great time in Idaho, but I can't take that snow, cold, & wind for more than a couple of weeks. (No offense to you all who live & love it there--I do love the summers.) We have almost put away everything--or at least I think I've put it away and then Eli comes around the corner with the items in his hands. I really think I will just stop buying toys and let him play in all the cabinets, drawers, etc. all he wants. Kaelub thinks he is going to have OCD, since he constantly "rearranges" everything in the drawers. Personally, I think he just does it because he knows I'll put everything back, and so it's a continuous cycle--like a game he can play every day. Such fun for me! He makes up for it though with his goofy faces and cute laugh. Eli seems to wave at people a lot more since we came home--I think we have Grandma J to thank for that.
Posted by Picasa

1 comment:

Steph said...

I'm still sad we didn't get to see the little guy. So my plan is to go to Denver the first weekend in May, I think it's actually May 1st.
I was going to try and leave friday and come back monday. That would be so awesome if you came the same time. I need to start looking at flights too. I'll keep in touch and we can figure it all out.