Sunday, January 25, 2009

New Words, Tricks, & More







Hew Words: Bye-bye, up, ant, and apple
Eli is really good at saying all of these words, but he especially likes to say bye-bye and wave. The other night I went to Target and as we were checking out and I put the bags into the cart, Eli waved at the cashier and said "bye-bye." She of course smiled and said bye.


New Tricks: We have now mastered climbing down the stairs. Eli learned to climb up them so long ago but no matter how many times we tried to teach him to come down, he just didn't want anything to do with it. But I guess he decided it was actually pretty fun. So now when he gets to the top of the stairs, instead of crying for us to come get him, he just turns around and comes on down. He also thinks it's so much fun to climb up into Kaelub's big club chair. The cushion isn't as high as the couches, so it's much easier. He even drags his toys with him onto the chair and when he wants down he just climbs back down.

More: I am the activity day leader for the 8-9 year old girls in our ward and we have 2 activities each month. Since it was the first of the year I decided to talk about setting goals/resolutions. To go along with this I had them make CD case calendars and I made one too. I think they turned out pretty great. (I will post pics.)

No comments: