Sunday, April 19, 2009

A Boy Thing




This week was so nice we spent a lot of time in the back yard. I caught Eli doing his favorite thing--playing in the rocks. He's finally starting to become friends with the grass. He will run around on it, and if he falls down, he sits there for awhile and sometimes even grabs it with his hands. Usually he will start to whine when he wants to stand up because he doesn't want to touch the grass with his hands. But I think he's over that now. (Who would have thought grass could be such a challenge!) I think Kaelub is going to get a little pool for us to play in. Eli loves the water, so it should be a big hit. I'm hoping to take him to the local school where they have a small water center with a lazy river, fun kids zone with water slides & fountains.

1 comment:

Rebekah said...

There really is such a connection with boys and rocks--I've had a few too many hurled in my direction over the years. Isaac loves to pick them up and throw them around--you can tell that he feels very powerful when he does this.
Your Eli is getting big and so very cute!!