Wednesday, December 30, 2009

Merry Christmas!






This year we spent Christmas with Kaelub's brother and family in Las Vegas. It was fun for Eli to have other kids to play with. Santa brought him a tool bench & a puppy dog that barks, whines, wags its tail, etc. like a real puppy. He sleeps with it every night. We gave him mega blocks, which also seem to be getting a lot of use. I have to brag on my husband for a minute, even though I'm sure he will hate it. On Christmas Eve he got up and made me birthday breakfast (since that's always been the tradition as I grew up), complete with yummy muffins, eggs, and my favorite orange juice. I also took Eli to get his hair cut. It seems like it grows so fast and it was beyond that cute "messy" look. Now it's short and easy to take care of. Hopefully everyone had a wonderful Christmas.

4 comments:

Aaron said...

Eli looks so much older now that his hair has been cut. Sad day, but it's inevitable that he will grow up.

Kelsey said...

I like the hair cut! Looks like you guys enjoyed yourselves and Eli loves his Dog...Gotta love it when they get into Christmas and opening gifts, it makes it that much more fun!

Jen Johnson said...

How fun! I am glad you had a great christmas! It is fun to see them grow!

Brett and Rachel said...

Jilene, so sorry I couldn't make it to your shower. I was really bummed cause it would have been so fun to see you again. Maybe after you have your baby we can get together again with Lindsy. Will you be going to the dental convo again this yr?