Friday, January 15, 2010

Friends





Last week Ann flew in to visit from Denver and she brought her cute little boy Carson with her. Eli was constantly interested in his new little friend. (Sometimes in a not so friendly way, but we're working on sharing toys and being soft with babies, etc.) He loved watching Carson take a bath, play in the back yard with him, and woke up saying baby every morning they were here. My other friend Morgan came up from Tuscon Friday and we all went to a baby shower Kelsey threw for me. Thanks to all who came & especially Kelsey for all the work you put into it. I had alot of fun and I wish I would have taken pictures! Morgan has a little dog and so Eli was constantly wanting to go out back to play with it. He even had to feed the dog its food out of his hand. Ann was hoping, as was I, that I would have this little girl while she was here. It would be fair, since she had Carson while I was visiting her. :) But it didn't happen. But there is news on that subject. I went to the Dr. yesterday and he said I could have her any day now. So we've been walking a lot since then. If I don't have her by Tuesday, which is my official due date, then he scheduled me to be induced that morning. So at least I know I won't have to go over. I guess I was spoiled having Eli 10 days early. I'm very ready to meet our little girl!

4 comments:

Team said...

Good luck with Baby #2! I bet it's nice to have a deadline. I'm still trying to be patient...

Megan and Shawn said...

We are so excited for you guys! GOod luck with baby girl - we can't wait to see her too! In fact we can't wait to meet Eli in person one day. Good Luck, we'll be waiting.

Nick and Brent said...

Good luck and hang in there! Sounds like she'll come when she think she's good and ready :)

Yayi said...

Is Ava here yet???? I saw my brother said something to you about her. I just wanted to know. If that is the case CONGRATULATIONS!!!
Love,
Gaby