Thursday, July 8, 2010

Feeding the Ducks
















There is a fun little park in Rexburg that has a lot of ducks and geese that will come right up to you and eat the bread. We went there last year and I thought they were going to nibble Eli's toes right off! This year Eli took off chasing after them as soon as he got out of the car. Grandma had to try to explain to him that they were running away and wouldn't eat the bread if he chased them. After awhile, I guess he caught on. We walked around the pond and played on the toys. Then we ran in to my cousin and her kids on our way back to the car. She has 3 boys with lots of energy. I give her props for keeping up with them! I have a hard time keeping up with Eli sometimes! I also took some pictures of Eli around Sugar City. He wasn't really up for it, but we got a few good ones.

2 comments:

Kelsey said...

Yeah you got some great ones of Eli!! He looks like a stud with his haircut, Brookie won't know what to do ;)

Parker Family said...

Love the pictures they are perfect!!