Thursday, November 4, 2010

Halloween










We celebrated on Saturday at our ward Trunkival (carnival/trunk-or-treat). They had a chili, cornbread, and pie cook-off along with lots of fun carnival games for the kids. Eli loved getting a ride in the wagon and his balloon, which he won at the fishing game. As you can see by their costumes, Eli was a cowboy and Ava was a lady bug. I think I might have to do a cowboy themed birthday party for him because he loved his costume so much. Kaelub found him some guns & holsters to wear. I made the chaps and Eli calls them "shaps". Ava's costume was really easy to make and I think it turned out really cute. I'm already excited about next year!

2 comments:

Aaron said...

Can I just say that Eli has a crazy face going on in the top pic! I love it. It looks like you had a lot of fun. Wish I could have been there to enjoy it with you all!

Kelsey said...

Love the pictures!! Good times...good times...