Wednesday, November 24, 2010

Love These Cards!

I love searching for that perfect Christmas card design to send out each year. But this year I have had a hard time finding something that I really like. There are plenty of different sites to choose from and I've used a couple different ones the past few years. Then I found this company . I have ordered products from them before and have always loved the way they turn out. There are so many great designs to choose from! I even ordered one of these as a sample card and it came today. Love it! And it came so fast too. I hate when you order something online and then it takes forever to come. That's really annoying when you have something time sensitive like a Christmas card. This card came within 3 days of when I ordered it---fabulous! You can check out more here or here. Now I just have to decide which one to choose---or maybe I will even go with a couple different ones. So many choices.....

1 comment:

Parker Family said...

I have checked back to see if I can open the cards but still can't. Wish I could see them.