Monday, December 13, 2010

Merry & Bright







Eli loved helping us put the tree up this year. He still said it was pokey, but he had fun helping me put the ornaments on. Grandma Joy sent both of the kids an ornament for the tree. Love them! And Eli & I made tree shaped sugar cookies to eat after we finished decorating the tree. Friday night I had my work party so we got a babysitter to stay with the kids. She told me when I took her home that before Eli went to bed he said goodnight to the tree and unplugged the lights. So cute! His new obsession is watching Finding Nemo. I can't even count the number of times we watched it this weekend! He laughs hysterically at some of the parts. It's pretty funny. We are all really busy with holiday "stuff" and just wishing it was a little cooler. 80 degrees just doesn't feel like Christmas!