Monday, May 16, 2011

Fun in the Sun










I decided even though I needed to do laundry and clean, I would take the kids to the park this morning to let them play in the water. I knew they would love it and I couldn't wait to see Ava's reaction to the splash pad since it was her first time. At first she just climbed back into the stroller and sat there watching Eli and the other kids. Finally when Eli came over I got her to get down and he took her by the hand to walk her over to the water. So cute! And she loved it! Eli spent time between playing in the water, building sand castles with a friend he made, and chasing the birds. Oh, and eating fruit snacks...his favorite. I got a picture of him up close to show what is left of his scab from falling out in the garage last week. It was pretty bad, and I didn't get a picture right after it happened, but you can see on his forehead where there is a little left.

2 comments:

Jen Johnson said...

U have the cutest kids!:)

Kelsey said...

The one of them holding hands is TO DIE for!! SO CUTE! Looks like a blast, I decided to other things then clean also...yeah my house is a war zone!