Sunday, May 8, 2011

Happy 90th!
















The kids and I flew up to Idaho Friday to celebrate my grandma's 90th birthday. After waiting almost 5 hours at the airport for our flight to finally leave, we made it to Idaho Falls. It was so fun to see cousins, aunts, uncles, my brother, mom, & grandma. Eli and Ava had a lot of fun playing with cousins. My grandma had so many family & friends come to her celebration. We had her favorite, carrot cake, and lots of pretty flowers. She's such an amazing example to us! Later that day Eli helped Uncle Aaron fix the sprinklers and till the garden. My mom had some little boots for him to wear & he loved walking in the dirt.

1 comment:

Kelsey said...

Looks like a blast!! Love being with extended family, playing with cousins, etc. What a short weekend trip but so worth it. We missed you guys! Hope you had a fantastic Mother's Day!!