Monday, October 22, 2012

Ty's Room

A couple of you asked about Ty's room, which was previously my sewing/craft storage room. I decided to do yellow, gray, and aqua for Ty's room, and luckily I had a lot of things already those colors in my sewing room. I made the yellow and gray striped growth chart from a board I already had. The printables were all free that I found online and I used yellow & gray spray paint on frames I already had. I did buy the fabric to make the quilts and pennant banner hanging on the crib. And the scrapbook paper to make the fans, pinwheels, blocks on his dresser, & the banner hanging from the mirror. The dresser was one I found on craigslist for $20 and I refinished it. Instead of a mobile hanging above his crib I used tissue paper balls and ribbon. I framed one of his ultrasound pictures and now need to get some of his newborn pics in the room!

4 comments:

jenifer said...

So cute!!

Lisa Rupp said...

omgosh, it that an owl beanie? that's so cute!

Lisa Rupp said...

*is

brittany marie davis said...

You have such a talent! You could be featured in a magazine! Darling room!