Tuesday, February 2, 2010

2 Weeks Old


We took Ava in for her 2 week appointment and were surprised at how much she has grown already! She gained a pound in 1 week! Here are her stats:
7 lbs 13 oz
20 3/4 in long
We made her appointment for 8:20 to try and avoid a long wait time & hoping there would only be a few other people in the waiting room. It was a little crazy getting Eli, Ava, and myself ready. I don't know how you all do it with more kids! So she is healthy and getting bigger, and my friend Kelsey even came over to do a newborn photo shoot of her. Thanks Kelsey! I can't wait to post some pictures she took--they turned out so cute. Here's one my mom took of her all worn out after pictures.

2 comments:

Aaron said...

Nice picture! I have a cute niece!

The Richins Family said...

she is cute. that's good that she likes to eat. :)