Monday, September 13, 2010

Tutu Cute



I made Ava a tutu a few weeks ago for her to wear when she gets her next pictures taken. I couldn't resist putting her in it and snapping a couple pictures of her--she was so cute! I can't believe how fast she is learning to do things. She loves to stand, eats anything & everything we give her, is usually very happy, (even though she isn't too great of a sleeper), loves to follow her brother around, babbles a lot, and makes some pretty funny faces. We keep looking for her first teeth to come in, but nothing yet!

1 comment:

Lanette said...

Well, Jilene, I've come to the conclusion that you're having WAY TOO MUCH FUN with a little girl! I love it. You always give me great ideas for Annie...however, they always stay as ideas because I never have time to follow through on any of them, dang it. But, Ava looks sooo cute. I can't wait to see what her pictures look like in that tutu!