Friday, August 12, 2011

First Day of Preschool



I have to interupt our vacation posts because yesterday was Eli's first day of preschool. I am so excited for him and can't believe he's already at that stage. I was a little worried about how he would react when I dropped him off. But he did great! I took him in the door and when I told him goodbye, he acted like it was no big deal. His teacher, Mrs. K, read them a book about seals on the bus and they painted a school bus. They also learned how to sit on the mat with their hands to themselves (she calls it eggs in a basket). And if they are really good throughout the day they get 2 stamps/stickers. When I picked him up, Eli had 2 stamps on his hands. Yay! His first homework assignment is to color/decorate his rocket ship and bring something he would take to space. I wonder what he will pick? (I love the look on his face in the picture I took at our house before we left. Like he is so cool being able to go to school!)

No comments: