Monday, September 22, 2008

Food & Teeth

Cheeser
Walking with dad


Eli actually ate some food today without acting like it was poison and gagging. Hooray! We fed him some of our dinner--rice, beans, tortilla bits, and then some applesauce. I also saw his two top teeth coming in today. I guess that would explain why he has been cranky when he wakes up from his naps. Usually he is all smiles, but yesterday and today he cried and didn't want me to put him down. We are glad that mystery is solved.

3 comments:

Dan & Brooke said...

Bean! Holy cow your baby has grown! I swear it was just a couple of months ago that you were up here for your baby shower! WOW! Sorry I missed ya this last time you were up. Gotta love work! NOT! Eli is so dang cute! Congrats and I am excited to follow your blog. Amy said she saw you again when she took the boys to get their teeth cleaned. Some touch of home, so I think she enjoys that.

Brett and Rachel said...

Horray for teeth! Now you can get to work keeping them clean! :)

MeleFamily said...

Hi Jilenne,
You probably dont remember me i went to school with you for a couple years but moved as a sophomore. I saw you on linsey's blog list and thought i would say hi. Im new at this bloggin thing i just started mine last month. but i tried to back track and get the most important events included. Your family is beautiful. Eli is an absolute doll!!! well keep in touch!!

Shanelle (sharp) Mele