Sunday, September 14, 2008

Trapped




Lately Eli has loved playing with buckles, like those on his high chair, car seat, stroller, etc. The other day he was playing with those on his car seat and I was fixing dinner. Well, I heard the usual "playing noise", then silence, then Eli crying. And when I found him like this, I couldn't help but laugh and take a picture. He looked like a turtle with a big shell.
Eli has also started playing the piano. He just pulled himself up there one day and started playing on the keys. He must have figured out from watching me that if he could get up there he could make some noise.

5 comments:

Team said...

Ha! That is a GREAT pic of him trapped under the car seat, how funny ")

Super Angie said...

I hope that someday I am the type of mom who will stop and take a picture of my child who is trapped under a hilarious object. What a great picture!

I am also very happy to see a piano in your house. You are such a beautiful piano player, and I'm glad you get to keep playing. Looks like Eli may have your talent.

Brett and Rachel said...

Hey Jilene! It's Rachel Blaser. I finally followed suit and got a blog up and running. Thanks for the email a while back. Let me know if anyone else from our class has blogs besides Sommer and Candace. Eli is getting so much bigger since I saw him at the convention. I love all the adorable outfits!
P.S. We have to get together soon with Lindsy for a lunch or something. What days are you working/available?

Megan and Shawn said...

That is hilarious of him under the car seat!!! Oh the funny things that kids do...

Yayi said...

hahaha!! that was adorable!! I am so glad you took that picture of him!! those are the best!!
By the way, he might not be a huge kid as you said, but he is getting to look pretty big!! at least the way he looks at the camera, makes him seem like an older boy!!