Monday, September 8, 2008

Sunday Pics





We had some fun taking pics of Eli on Sunday. I got one of him after a nap in his crib. When I opened the door he was standing there waiting for me--just like usual. :) Oh, and a funny story about Eli and Kaelub. The other day Kaelub put Eli down for his nap and then shaved his head. When Eli woke up and Kaelub went in to get him out of his crib, Eli started screaming. Poor little guy didn't recognize dad without his hair. :( It took him about an hour to warm up to Kaelub and realize it was still dad.

2 comments:

Super Angie said...

Heart, heart, heart the sweater vest!!! What an adorable little guy.

Also, I'm impressed that Eli notices haircuts. That's a rare trait in a male...

Nick and Brent said...

Wow, I can't believe your little guy is nine months! I swear it was just a month or two ago I saw you at the temple and you were still pregnant! By the way, I must have misplaced your number, you'll have to email it to me. Our blog is private now to, so I'll get you access to it. My email is nicolemackey22@hotmail.com. And I agree with Angie....I heart the sweater vest. Where did you get it?