Monday, February 9, 2009

I Looked Out the Window...




And this is what we saw---Marble sized hail! It was really loud and I had to pick some up in my hand just to see how big they were. Kaelub and I thought it looked like snow, so we had to take pictures of it. Probably one of the few times our grass will look like it has snow. Eli loved the storm. We took him out on the back patio to watch the hail for a few minutes and he did not want to come inside. He actually threw a little bit of a tantrum when we made him come back inside. What a little stinker.

2 comments:

The Schultz Family said...

I find out in one week! How did Krystle find out so early? Anyway thats exciting I didn't even know they were prego. Isn't Emily pregnant too? Its so awesome that we all have our own families! But I will be sure to let everyone know what I am having on my blog!

Brett and Rachel said...

OMG! That is crazy! We didn't get anything like that over on our side of town.
BTW, are you going to the convention again this year. We might have to meet up for a class or two again.