Friday, February 6, 2009

What a Week!



We have been sick. I think Eli got the worst of it though. He started throwing up Monday night. Wednesday was the last of the throw-up, but now he has a really runny nose. I think he passed it on to me and I gave it to Kaelub. But luckily things are looking better today. And Kaelub even brought home one of our favorite treats--red velvet Bundt cake. What a sweetie. I did manage to make a really good soup for dinner this week and it was so easy. I'll have to put the recipe on here. It's perfect when you don't have much time or don't really feel like doing much.

3 comments:

jenifer said...

sorry you guys are sick... tis the season.
that cake looks yummy. can i have a piece?

Parker Family said...

That throw up is going around. Not fun! You will need to put on the soup receipe I love soup.

The Schultz Family said...

Mmmmmm that bundt cake looks delicious! Hope you guys are doing well! Your little boy is so adorable! Take care, Nikki