Monday, March 9, 2009

First Haircut




Today I took Eli to get his first haircut. It has been getting long for a while, but I just didn't want to cut the cute curls off. (Even though it looked like he had a little mullet in the back.) Well, last night someone (I'll keep this person nameless) decided the mullet had to go. So they attempted to cut it with scissors. Let's just say it didn't look all that great. Thanks to Jenny for helping us fix that situation today. Eli didn't really want to hold still, and the cape around him only lasted for a few minutes. He didn't like having his hands covered up I guess. But she did a great job dealing with such a squirmy boy. Here are a couple pictures with his hair from last week and his hair today.

2 comments:

Yayi said...

He looks cute no matter what!! Isn't he a lucky boy???? I wish I could say that about all of us.
It is really funny to think that I was giving both of my boys their first haircut when they were like 4months old!!! I wanted so bad to let their curls grow, but a relative of yours did not agree with my fashion style for his kids!!
Anyhow, He looks cuuuuuuute as a button!

Megan and Shawn said...

What a little stud! That first haircut transforms them from baby to boy! He is so cute.