Friday, March 27, 2009

So Big!



Eli has now moved up to his booster seat. He hated being in his high chair while Kaelub and I were eating at the table. So a few days ago we got a booster seat for him. He really seems to like it and he eats so much better. I can't believe he is almost one and a half. He has two toys that have strings on them and he pulls them all over the house. One is a helicopter and the other is a caterpiller. I get to hear the music from them all day. He has also started closing doors. If I leave any of the bedroom or closet doors open, he will go in the room and close the door. I heard him playing in his room the other day with the door closed. He didn't seem to mind being in there all by himself at all. After a few minutes he decided he wanted to come out, but he can't turn the knobs far enough yet to open the doors. He also loves being outside. I will take him out in the back yard and when I try to bring him in he starts crying--it's so sad. We are still trying to get him to love the grass. He would rather run around on the patio and rocks.

3 comments:

Kelsey said...

What is up with kids and not liking grass?! Brooklyn holds one foot up so she doesn't have it on the grass...too funny! That's great he doesn't mind playing in a room by himself!

Nick and Brent said...

I'm so sorry we never got together before we left AZ! I'm such a slacker...but I still love checking in on your blog and seeing how you guys are doing. Your little guy is getting so big!

brittany marie davis said...

I can't believe how big Eli is getting. He is such a doll. It's been forever since we talked, well like way back when I was your visiting teacher.

I love your blog & all the cute things you write about.