Sunday, March 22, 2009

Homemade



A few days ago I saw strawberries were on sale at the grocery store. So I bought a 4lb. container & some pectin to make homemade strawberry freezer jam. I made one batch on Friday and it turned out great. I still have a lot of strawberries left and decided I'm going to get more containers so my young women group can learn to make it this week.
Two weeks ago I had to come up with an activity for them to do after we had a last minute cancellation. We made these picture holder magnets and I got pictures of the Mesa temple to go in them. They turned out really cute.

2 comments:

Megan and Shawn said...

Fun idea! You are so crafty. I can't believe how long your hair is in the pics from Las Vegas. So pretty

Brett and Rachel said...

I'm loving those magnets! So cute! Did you just get the wood precut and then paint them, sand them, and slap some paper on them? What a fun, easy idea!