Friday, March 27, 2009

Happy Birthday Babe



Kaelub's birthday was on Sunday so I made his favorite enchiladas for dinner. He of course wanted a chocolate cake. I didn't quite get a picture taken of it before he took a piece. I think we still have half of it left, since I'm not a big cake fan. I thought I would honor Kaelub by listing a few fun facts about him:
1. He is the second of 4 kids (1 older brother and 2 younger sisters.)
2. He served a mission in Brazil
3. He loves to play golf
4. When we were dating he asked me if I knew how to put gas in my car. (I still tease him about it.)
5. He is an awesome dad and I think he would play with Eli all day if he could.
6. He has a new obsession with hunting. (I'm still not sure about it.)
7. He is a pretty good cook.
8. He hates doing dishes and would rather clean the toilets.
9. He encourages me to do things that get me out of my comfort zone.
10. He has a really good sense of fashion and can pick out clothes/shoes/bags/jewelry for me that I will like even when I'm not with him.
Happy Birthday Kaelub! We love you!

1 comment:

Parker Family said...

Happy Birthday Kaelub. So I read he wants to get into hunting. Chris has wanted to go forever and he was talking to Trever Plastow and they are going to go sometime soon for their first time. Mountain Lions and cougars or something. Kaelub needs to talk to them and go. Does he have guns? Or does he need to borrow? Sounds like you are not that into hunting. I totally want an trophy on my wall.