Thursday, December 29, 2011

Christmas Day



















We had church at 8 am, so we kept the kids from going into the front room where all the Christmas stuff was. I knew it would be impossible to let them see what Santa brought them and try to get to church on time! They actually slept in and so it wasn't that difficult. When we got home they were so excited, especially Eli. It was fun to see their faces as they saw the play kitchen and race car track set up. I had so much fun turning our old entertainment center into the kitchen for them! I still need to put some paper down inside the shelves, but it turned out just how I wanted. And I even made them aprons and hung them from a hook on the side. It was a big hit and they have played with it constantly since. We opened stockings and then my brother got skype up with my Aunt Jill & grandma who were back in Idaho. The kids had fun holding up their gifts for them to see. Eli saw Kaelub use a knife to cut through some tape on one of the boxes, so then he had to get his play knife to use when opening his gifts. I loved that my mom & brother were here with us! Thank you so much for coming & making this such a special Christmas for us.

No comments: