Thursday, December 15, 2011

Thanksgiving Day








We started off the day with singing to Eli & opening gifts. He was SO excited for this part! It was fun to skype with my mom, aunt, brother, & grandma so they could watch him. We even got them in a picture. :) Thank you to all who sent cards & gifts! The big hit was his scooter. He got right on and took off, and has been on it constantly since then. We invited Kaelub's cousin and her husband over for dinner and they have a sweet little baby boy who is 3 months old. It was a lot of fun to have them and I completely forgot to get pictures! But I did get the fun turkey cake pops Eli & I made. We relaxed after dinner and then Kellie & I went shopping later that evening. Nothing too crazy, but found some good deals on Christmas gifts for the kids. I like what one of the doctors I work with said about Thanksgiving. It's a nice time to get together with family & friends, have good food, & not have to buy any gifts!

No comments: