Saturday, December 24, 2011

Eli's Preschool Christmas Program






I forgot my camera when we went to Eli's preschool program, but it was so cute. They were dressed in their aprons and chef hats. After they showed us to our seats they brought us a menu with things like "run away men" (gingerbread cookies), "reindeer snacks" (mini chocolate chip cookies), "snowman drippings" (water), & "santa's special" (chocolate milk). While we ate they sang songs & danced. My favorite part was at the end. Mrs K. had askeded the kids questions and then wrote down the answers they said. They each held up their paper with the answers. First question: What should daddy get mommy for Christmas? Eli said toys....cupcake toys. Second question: What should mommy get daddy for Christmas? Eli said Christmas lights. Third question: What is the elves most important job? Eli said go to work and buy and get the bad guys. So funny! When we got home I tried to get Eli to hold his signs so I could get pictures of them, but he wasn't in the mood. So Ava helped me out. Then Eli finally decided to hold up his book Mrs. K gave him.

No comments: